We welcome you in our hotel for your holiday and for your professional trip.Our reception team is available to speak with you by phone +33 (0) 598 858 598. Be free to ask them everything you need to know for your stay.
Your health is our priority, check here the latest news :
- our health engagement rules are still setting up.
- The Health Pass * is mandatory within our establishment to access the restaurant, the bar, the patio and the lounge area (located on the ground floor). For your information, breakfast, lunch and dinner are available by room service for people without a health pass. Before your stay, we recommend you check the official website to find out about the restrictions established at your place of stay and the obligation to present a health pass. Link: gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
* The Health Pass has a QR-Code containing one of the following elements:
- a complete and valid vaccination (+7 days for Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca / +4 weeks for Johnson & Johnson / +7 days for people with a history of Covid and 1 single injection)
- negative PCR or antigen test of less than 72 hours
- positive result of contamination of more than 11 days and less than 6 months
Our commitment for your stay
"I have been elected as a Hygiene Referent and with a team, we have created rules and procedures who can be find in a folder named « Commitment to Cleanliness ».This folder intended to ensure your security and also the security of the employees and suppliers. Those commitment are often updated in connexion with the governmental decision.
To organize your arrival, all of the employees have been train to set and respect those commitment. I ensure every day the respect of it. »
Amaya Moral, Manager of the Hôtel **** Villa KOEGUI Biarritz
- When I arrive, I desinfect my hands and I am then supported by a receptionist who present me all I need to know during the stay.
- When I arrive, and until my departure, no one other than you will be able to enter the room.
- On site, I undertake to respect barrier gestures in and outside the hotel.
- On site, all exchanges are organized to avoid group in a same space.
- Wearing a mask is an obligation when not in the bedroom.
We hope to see you really soon !The team of the Hôtel **** Villa KOEGUI Biarritz